Bank transfer Alior Bank
20 2490 0005 0000 4600 3553 2233
1. Cash on delivery
2. PayU payment system
3. Bank transfer
We issue a tax receipt or VAT invoice for each order.
Ecosoft filter cartridge for washing machines and dishwashers
ECOSOFT FILTER CARTRIDGE FOR WASHING MACHINES AND DISHWASHERS
- Does not contain phosphates or polyphosphates, it is harmless to people and the environment
- Designed for up to 2 restorations in the Scalex inhibitor inline for washing machines and dishwashers
- 30% energy savings thanks to 100% efficiency of the clean surface of the heating elements
- Up to 40% savings of washing powder thanks to 100% efficiency after reducing hardness
Scalex filter cartridges are designed for effective and reliable protection of washing machines and dishwashers against the scale. The technology reduces hardness and prevents the scale build-up on the surface of heating elements in washing machines and dishwashers. This filter does not contain phosphates or polyphosphates, is harmless to both human health and the environment. The volume of the cartridge makes 200 ml sufficient for 2 scaled Scalex inhibitor for washing machines and dishwashers.
- Free of phosphates and polyphosphates
- High operating temperature of heated water up to 105˚C
- Reduces energy consumption
- Safe for human health and environment
It prevents the formation of scale in washing machines and dishwashers.
Innovative and eco-friendly scale inhibitor
The creation of scaling reduces the efficiency of the washing machine or the operation of the dishwasher, ultimately leading to hardware failure without the possibility of repair.
Scalex filter media release a specific volume of substance sufficient to prevent scale formation. The filter does not soften water, but reduces the hardness by protecting the heating elements of washing machines and dishwashers from the weight of 3 mechanisms:
- Stops the development of stone crystals - a special component of the media does not allow crystals to form and settle on the surface of the heating elements
- It destroys crystals, breaking them into smaller parts
- It prevents the crystals from sticking together
A portion of 100 ml of Scalex filter media is intended for 20,000 L of water or 400 washing cycles. However, remember that our tap water contains many different impurities. During its operation, filtration media are gradually contaminated by sediments, iron and organic matter, and as a result, it stops to release active ingredients into the water. In other words, there is still an active substance in its grains, but it is not released into water. Therefore, to protect the washing machine or dishwasher from exposure to scale at all times, it is recommended to replace the filter cartridge every 6 months.